PJPII is accepting applications for the 2019-2020 Pre-K to 8th grade school year!
Upcoming Important Dates / Fechas Importantes
- No school on Monday, February 18 for Presidents Day
No hay escuela el lunes 18 de febrero es dia de los presidentes
- Registration is now OPEN! $140 per family, see Registration tab for more information.
¡La inscripción ya está ABIERTA! El costo es de $140 por familia. Por favor vea el tab de Registration para mas informacion.
- Complete your FACTS Grant & Aid application by March 1 to be in the first round of financial aid review.
Complete su solicitud de subvención y ayuda de FACTS antes del 1 de marzo para estar en la primera ronda de revisión de ayuda financiera.
Empower Illinois application status can be checked on your EmpowerXChange portal. Why Choose a Catholic Education?
- A safe, nurturing and challenging environment for Pre-K to 8th grade students
- Financial Aid and Scholarships available for qualifying families
- Before (starting at 6:30 a.m.) and after school (3 p.m. - 6 p.m.) day care
- After school enrichment programs
- Breakfast and hot lunch program
- Full-time Pre-K and Kindergarden
- Faith based education and weekly mass attendance
Finance Office Updates
You will need to establish your FACTS log in with your email and password.
View your payments made and outstanding balance for Tuition and Warrior Care through your FACTS portal. FACTS charges a $30 late fee for payments received after the due date. Make sure to process your payments before the deadline!
How to Pay Tuition/Fees:
Friday, September 7 will be the last day to make tuition/fee payments at the school.
It is best to pay tuition/fees online through FACTS.
If you must pay with check/money order, see below:
Mail Payments To:
PO Box 2597
Omaha, Ne 68103-2597
Make Check/Money Order to:
Write in Memo:
Agreement Number or FACTS customer number
(both are located on the invoice bill)
Finance Office NEW Hours
Tuesday 7:00 - 2:30 p.m. by appointment
Thursday 7:00 - 2:30 p.m. by appointment
Due to limited funding, scholarships and financial aid are first come first served, and only available to families who complete the FACTS Grant & Aid application.
Tuition does go up each school year to cover the rising costs every year. Financial Aid is not guaranteed year after year. A new FACTS Grant & Aid application must be completed each year and awards will be granted only if families qualify and if funding is available.
THE DEADLINE for FACTS Grant & Aid Applications is September 15, 2018. No applications will be reviewed after that date.