Enrollment for the 2017-2018 School Year
We are accepting registration for the 2017-2018 school year. Please call to set up a tour, or just stop by! Call Molly Mahru at 773-523-6161 for more information.
Enrolling in PJPII is easy! Here are the quick steps:
1. Complete registration papers and submit a $100 registration fee.
2. Provide a copy of your child’s birth certificate.
3. Provide a copy of your child's baptismal certificate (if applicable).
4. Submit current health paperwork (medical, dental, and eye exams may be applicable depending on the grade).
When you call or visit the school, our office staff will be happy to walk you through the process and answer any questions you may have!
In accordance with state law, families must follow these enrollment guidelines:
Kindergarten: 5 years old by 9/1/17
Preschool: 3 or 4 years old by 9/1/17
PARISHIONERS 2017-2018 K-8 Tuition Schedule
1 Student: $4300
2 Students: $7600
3 Students: $10700
4 Students: $119800
NON-PARISHIONERS 2017-2018 K-8 Tuition Schedule
1 Student: $4700
2 Students: $8400
3 Students: $11900
4 Students: $13580
*These prices do include all fees.
We provide scholarships and need-based financial aid to families who qualify. All families must use the FACTS Scholarship and Aid Application (see link below) to be considered.
PJPII accepts students transferring from other schools. To be accepted to our school, families must provide:
1. A copy of a child’s birth certificate
2. A copy of the child’s sacramental record
3. Records of health compliance (medical and dental) with local and State of Illinois health requirements
4. A copy of the students last report card (if applicable)
5. An official transfer form from the school previously attended (if applicable)